Friday, April 06, 2007

I have a Board!!!!!

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I parted ways with the that forum once again. And now, I decided to create my own community based on politics and current events. If you guys are interested, please do post there and share your ideas!

The board is: The Ceci's News and Views Forum.

It will take a while to get started. And in a while there will be categories for people to post in. But, please do drop by and say hello.

Whew! It's weird being an Administrator. But, hopefully, I'll have moderators and posters. If not, it'll be a place for friends to discuss the events of the day without the drama.

And no, there will be no bully pulpit there. It'll just be real talk without the drama.

I've posted my e-mail in this blog, so please do e-mail me if you have any questions.

Other than that, I'll be back at the blogging thing soon. Unfortunately, I took too much time to integrate myself in a place that didn't welcome me as much as I like. And, now, I realize that the forum is not the place for me. I need to be around life-affirming people and engage in real talk from now on.

I'm not hurt by it. And, it is not that unfortunate. But, consider it the best.

But, I still love my forum family and will remember them fondly for their kindness and sincerity there. I am just sorry that I was misunderstood by other members outsides of my close-knit friends. For all the talk about tolerance, the members outside of my group of friends could not tolerate me or my ideas. Instead, they had to condemn me. And what is worse, they could not even address cultural awareness on the board. They could not even part their lips about it. In fact, they treated it with disdain. That is the saddest thing of all.

That is neither here nor there. I'm moving on and am very happy for it!

No comments:

Affiliations

Powered by WebRing.