Monday, December 18, 2006

A Very Merry Holiday

Before I forget, I would like to send out a happy holidays to all of you near and far. It is wished that you experience the best of times. Please stay safe and well during the last two weeks of the year. It is also my hope that it is special and fantastic time had by all.

I am especially grateful for those of you who have stuck by me and continue to be patrons of my blog. Although the last two months have been very busy, you all have my continued appreciation and respect for your interest and care. From all of you, I have learned courage and tenacity in the midst of changes of fortune. And believe me, y'all, I have experienced all spectrums of it recently.

The good thing about the holidays is that it allows us time to reflect where we've been throughout the year as well as where we might want to be headed. And, I feel especially blessed that I have exchanged comments from thoughtful and gracious people who have taken the time to share their opinions and comments about many events of the day. Their words have caused me to think deeply about many issues far more than I would have ever done. Furthermore, their input has given me the art of expression. I still have a lot to learn, but it is great every step of the way.

Please enjoy yourselves and have a lovely time. And of course, spend a little time to reflect on those who need compassion and kindness during these two weeks as well. The least of us are also in great need during the holidays. They also deserve comfort and care as well. :)

No comments:

Affiliations

Powered by WebRing.