Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

First, let me apologize to you all for my brief hiatus due to Thanksgiving preparations and busywork. After the end of the festivities, I'll be back with new entries and a lot to say.

I give my thanks to you all for replying on my blog these first, few months here. As I have always said, it makes me happy and thankful to exchange a dialogue with fascinating and erudite voices on any given day. In fact, it encourages me to continue to search for thought-provoking issues (even when serving up the ol' "Ceci's Special, from time to time).

Furthermore, when we give our thanks on this day for our loved ones near and far, let us not forget those who are less fortunate and going through hard circumstances. It doesn't take much to pause away from the touch football or the Alaska Shootout in order to think and reflect of not only being in the warmth radiated by those we care for, but to have compassion for those who need a little bit of care and love during the holidays.

May these holidays be bright and wonderous for you and yours as we kick off this festive season. And of course, never rest on your laurels when working to try and make the world better for all.

Take good care,

Ceci :)

No comments:

Affiliations

Powered by WebRing.