Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good News

Some exciting news has come to pass during the last week. I am among my ATS family once again. My "absence" has been lifted. It has been wonderful to be back with my friends and to catch up on the news going on. I am especially thankful for all the well wishes sent to me upon my return. The e-mails, comments and posts sent to me made my day. :)

With the kind notes from the people I care about on ATS and off, I believe that the best part of being part of something important is not posting; it is the marvelous friends that I have made over my tenure there. It is their support, kindness and well wishes that have brought me the upmost happiness. And during my "absence", their words had brought me comfort and care when I was down. It is their words that I cherish.

Both here and the "blog from X-mas past" (hopefully present), their ideas, ruminances and assurances have brought me hope, comfort, inspiration and courage. And I thank them for their interest and friendship. I definitely thrilled to be among them once again.

That leaves some news about the coming changes on this blog and my activity on that forum.

For now, I am mainly focusing on blog writing when I can due to work and real life. As for the posting? That will be in a little while. As much as I relish a good debate with others on the forum, I would much quietly settle back and take things slow for now. No fistacuffs for a while--a *long* while.

What does that mean for the blog here? This blog will still be written because there is still a lot of writing to be done here. I enjoy talking about politics and society. And of course, I have many things to discuss, especially with the aftermath of the State of the Union address last night.

So, don't think for a minute that this blog will be abandoned. It will not. It is now that my life has widened up for a bit on-line and off. And it is time to put everything into focus.

One thing is very certain: I enjoy writing and conversing with others thoughtfully on the events of the day. I will continue to do so.

Please continue to visit here and post your comments. I enjoy them and will try to write back when I can. Sometimes, my work makes it hard to respond to you right away, but I always make an effort to try and post my comments back to you because you took the time to leave interesting and fascinating remarks here from time to time.

And yes, when the spirit moves me, I'll will become very long winded. But I assure you that I will put as much effort into it as I can to produce meaningful and meticulous think pieces in order to generate discussion and thought.

And remember, if you have something you would like to contact me in regards of the blog or if you would like to say hi, send an e-mail to:

ceci.news@yahoo.com.

And again, the only thing I don't like is spam.

Other than that, I thank you all for reading the blog these past months.

Now, it's time to dig deep into the issues of the day! :)

Take good care,

Ceci :)

No comments:

Affiliations

Powered by WebRing.