Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh, The Places We Will Go

After reading dcfusion's entry on his wonderful blog, Scripted Musings for No One in Particular, I found out that ATS now has a great look from the last time I saw it. It only gets better for those who continue to stay with and nurture its growth. It was amazing to see the changes that have come forth. Let us hope that with its transformation, a plethora of empathetic and wise voices come forth to help it blossom. Let them continue to carry on the fight for knowledge and compassion for the least of us. And, I certainly hope that in such a place for the fruition of information, that the wise are given a platform to speak especially in difficult and controversial topics.

To those that carry on this action, I give my utmost blessings and hopes. I wish them the best. :)

P.S. For those of you still in contact with Harlem Hottie and donwhite, please give them a warm hello, happy holidays and my best regards. I miss them very much and certainly hope that they know that I think about them often--especially on days like this. And...encourage those two to start blogs!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Affiliations

Powered by WebRing.